The Website does not collect automatically any information, except the information contained in the cookies
Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular that are stored in the end user’s device and are intended to be used by a web server http://qenergi.pl. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server http://qenergi.pl.
Cookies are used to:
1. to adapt the content of the services’ websites to preferences of the User and to optimise the use of the websites, these files allow, in particular, for the identification of the website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to individual needs);
2. create statistics which help understand how the Website Users benefit from websites which allow for the improvement of their structure and content;
Two basic types of cookies can be used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User terminal for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are applied in the Website:
1. essential cookies enabling the use of services available within the Website, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Website;
2. cookies used to ensure safety, for example: to detect fraud in the authentication through the Website;
3. cookies enabling collection of information about the use of the Website;
4. Functional cookies enabling remembering of settings and personalization parameters selected by the User of the interface, for example: the language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.;
5. advertisement cookies enabling delivery of advertising content more tailored to the User’s interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows storing of cookies on the User’s terminal. The website users can make changes to the cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or to inform about them every time they are placed on the website’s user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the terminal equipment of the Website User can also come and be used by partners and advertisers co-operating with the Website owner.
More information about cookies is available on www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl website or in the „Help” section in the browser’s menu.